UPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS
We held an executive meeting on April 22 and are sharing some information with all of our members:
- The current executive has agreed to stay on until our next face-to-face meeting possibly in November. If anyone wants to let their name stand for any of the executive or committee positions, please let any of the executives know.
- Visitor Training is tentatively going to be arranged for September. Details as to date, time and location will be shared with those who wish to take the training. Current visitors who had training 3 years or more ago will need to take the training again. We now have the new Ostomy Training manual published by Ostomy Canada. Please contact Veronica to add your name to the training list.
- Our Steak Night in May has been postponed. We are looking at holding the steak night in conjunction with Canada Ostomy Day and the Stoma Stroll in October. More details will be shared as we get closer to the date.
- Ostomy Canada Youth Camp has been cancelled for this year.
- We may need to find a different meeting place if Preston Park I continues to be in lockdown.
THE SOONER WE ALL STAY HOME
THE SOONER THIS WILL ALL BE OVER